Manuscript Details - IJARW1740

ManuScript Details
Paper Id: IJARW1740
Title: THE EFFECT OF CATCH FLEET ON CATCH FISHERIES PRODUCTION IN SOUTH SULAWESI PROVINCE
Published in: International Journal Of All Research Writings
Publisher: IJARW
ISSN: 2582-1008
Volume / Issue: Volume 4 Issue 5
Pages: 12
Published On: 11/13/2022 10:03:55 PM      (MM/dd/yyyy)
Main Author Details
Name: Muhammad Ikbal
Institute: IAI Muhammadiyah Sinjai, Sinjai, Indonesia
Co - Author Details
Author Name Author Institute
Anas Iswanto Anwar Faculty of Economics and Business, Hasanuddin University, Makassar, Indonesia
Rahmatia Yunus Faculty of Economics and Business, Hasanuddin University, Makassar, Indonesia
Abstract
Research Area: Economics
KeyWord: Fishery Potential, Catch Fleet, Production Value
Abstract: The Effect of Fishing Fleet on Capture Fishery Production in South Sulawesi Province (2012-2021). This study aims to see how much influence the number of fishing fleet units has on increasing the value of capture fisheries production in South Sulawesi. The data used is secondary data arranged in the form of panel data. The sample unit used is 23 active PPIs in 18 districts during the period 2012-2021. The results showed that the contribution of variable X, namely fleet, to changes in variable Y (capture fisheries production) was 0.259 or 25.9%, the remaining 74.1% was influenced by other variables not included in this study. The hypothesis proposed is that H1 is accepted which states that there is a significant effect of increasing the number of fishing fleets on increasing capture fishery production. The existence of a capture fishing fleet is very important in supporting fisheries operations at sea. The additional units of the capture fishing fleet along with the GT capacity they have have an effect on increasing capture fisheries production directly.
Citations
Copy and paste a formatted citation or use one of the links to import into a bibliography manager and reference.

IEEE
Muhammad Ikbal, Anas Iswanto Anwar, Rahmatia Yunus, "THE EFFECT OF CATCH FLEET ON CATCH FISHERIES PRODUCTION IN SOUTH SULAWESI PROVINCE", International Journal Of All Research Writings, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 22-33, 2022.
MLA Muhammad Ikbal, Anas Iswanto Anwar, Rahmatia Yunus "THE EFFECT OF CATCH FLEET ON CATCH FISHERIES PRODUCTION IN SOUTH SULAWESI PROVINCE." International Journal Of All Research Writings, vol 4, no. 5, 2022, pp. 22-33.
APA Muhammad Ikbal, Anas Iswanto Anwar, Rahmatia Yunus (2022). THE EFFECT OF CATCH FLEET ON CATCH FISHERIES PRODUCTION IN SOUTH SULAWESI PROVINCE. International Journal Of All Research Writings, 4(5), 22-33.
THE EFFECT OF CATCH FLEET ON CATCH FISHERIES PRODUCTION IN SOUTH SULAWESI PROVINCE
Number Of Downloads - 3


Last downloaded on 18/11/2022
THE EFFECT OF CATCH FLEET ON CATCH FISHERIES PRODUCTION IN SOUTH SULAWESI PROVINCE

Search On Google

Feel free to visit our FAQ section. You can also send us an email here or give us a call on +91 8347459448.