Manuscript Details - IJARW1515

ManuScript Details
Paper Id: IJARW1515
Title: BIOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF PENAEUS MERGUIENSIS IN FMA 573 INDONESIA (CASE STUDY IN PANGANDARAN LANDING SITE)
Published in: International Journal Of All Research Writings
Publisher: IJARW
ISSN: 2582-1008
Volume / Issue: Volume 3 Issue 2
Pages: 4
Published On: 8/11/2021 3:32:23 AM      (MM/dd/yyyy)
Main Author Details
Name: Lantun Paradhita Dewanti
Institute: Universitas Padjadjaran
Co - Author Details
Author Name Author Institute
Alexander M. A. Khan Universitas Padjadjaran
Izza Mahdiana Apriliani Universitas Padjadjaran
Niken Rizky Ayu Universitas Padjadjaran
Abstract
Research Area: Fisheries
KeyWord: capture fisheries, FMA 573 Indonesia, biological aspect, sex ratio, legal catch, Penaeus merguiensis
Abstract: One of the capture fisheries commodities in Pangandaran as a part ofFMA 573 Indonesia that has high economic value is Penaeus merguiensis. The potential market opportunity for Penaeus merguiensis makes it subject to high capture. This can lead to slow stock development and stunted population growth. The purpose of this study was to determine the biological aspects of Penaeus merguiensis in Pangandaran waters. The research was conducted at TPI Minasari Pangandaran and TPI Bojongsalawe in March – June 2021 using a quantitative descriptive method with the character of a case study. The analysis used in this study is the analysis of the structure of the length of the shrimp carapace, the relationship between length and weight and the sex ratio. The results of research on the biological aspects showed that the carapace length range of Penaeus merguiensis was 3-20 cm. The size in legal catch is 83% and the remaining 17% are not. The growth pattern of Penaeus merguiensis is negative allometric which is dominated by female shrimp.
Citations
Copy and paste a formatted citation or use one of the links to import into a bibliography manager and reference.

IEEE
Lantun Paradhita Dewanti, Alexander M. A. Khan, Izza Mahdiana Apriliani, Niken Rizky Ayu, "BIOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF PENAEUS MERGUIENSIS IN FMA 573 INDONESIA (CASE STUDY IN PANGANDARAN LANDING SITE)", International Journal Of All Research Writings, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 15-18, 2021.
MLA Lantun Paradhita Dewanti, Alexander M. A. Khan, Izza Mahdiana Apriliani, Niken Rizky Ayu "BIOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF PENAEUS MERGUIENSIS IN FMA 573 INDONESIA (CASE STUDY IN PANGANDARAN LANDING SITE)." International Journal Of All Research Writings, vol 3, no. 2, 2021, pp. 15-18.
APA Lantun Paradhita Dewanti, Alexander M. A. Khan, Izza Mahdiana Apriliani, Niken Rizky Ayu (2021). BIOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF PENAEUS MERGUIENSIS IN FMA 573 INDONESIA (CASE STUDY IN PANGANDARAN LANDING SITE). International Journal Of All Research Writings, 3(2), 15-18.
BIOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF PENAEUS MERGUIENSIS IN FMA 573 INDONESIA (CASE STUDY IN PANGANDARAN LANDING SITE)
Number Of Downloads - 7


Last downloaded on 07/09/2021
BIOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF PENAEUS MERGUIENSIS IN FMA 573 INDONESIA (CASE STUDY IN PANGANDARAN LANDING SITE)

Search On Google
Similar-Paper
Manuscript

Feel free to visit our FAQ section. You can also send us an email here or give us a call on +91 8347459448.