||Pursuing PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication
Journalism and Mass Communication
- Qualified UGC NET in December 2011 under Roll No 26630045.
- One year diploma in Computer Programming (DCP) from School of Software and Information Technology, Shimla.
- Assistant Professor-II, Amity School of Communication, Amity University Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
- Assistant Professor-III, IMS Unison University in School of Media and Mass Communication, IMS Unison University, Dehradun. (July 2015- August 2016)
- Invited Guest Lecturer in ICDEOL (International Center for Distance Education and Open Learning) at Himachal Pradesh University regarding PCP for Students who are pursuing their Correspondence Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Assistant Professor in School of Media and Mass Communication (SoMMC), AP Goyal University Shimla for two years (2013-2015)
- Faculty, ITFT College of education under PMS(Post Matric Scholarship) Scheme of Central Government (Govt. of India) for SC/ST/OBC students as a faculty and placement & training officer for one and half years. (January 2012- June 2013)
- Associate Editor with Infodea e-Magazine from 2019.
- Member of Advisory Committee In Infodea.In since 2018
- Intern in Punjab today for two months.
- Media Trainee in India news for six months
- Intern in Himachal news for one month
- Intern in Himachal Times newspaper for two months.
- S. Singh, Sharma. Ashish (2018). Media Ethics: Importance and Self-Regulation, International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education, Vol.4, Issue 3, Page No 1211-216, ISSN: 2395-4396, Impact Factor: 4.06, Thomson Reuters Indexed ID: E-7937-2015.
- Sharma, Ashish, (2018). Media predisposition in Gujarat Elections: A comparative analysis of Hashtags utilized by Republic TV and Times Now TV Channels, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET), Volume 6 Issue III, ISSN: 2321-9653; IC Value: 45.98; SJ Impact Factor: 6.887, Thomson Reuters id :N 9681-2016
- Sharma, Ashish, (2018). Social Media and Political Communication in India:An Analysis of 2017 Legislative Assembly Elections in Himachal Pradesh. International Journal of Trends in Scientific Research and Development, Vol-2 Issue-2 , Page No 643-649 , ISSN NO:24566470 , Impact Factor:-4.10 , Thomson Reuters
- Sharma, Ashish, (2017). Fake News: A New Trending Phenomenon and Challenges. International Journal of Advance Research And Innovative Ideas In Education, Vol-3 Issue-6 2017 IJARIIE-ISSN (O)-2395-4396 Page No 651-657, Impact Factor: 4.06, Thomson Reuters Indexed ID: E-7937-2015.
- Shukla, A.K., Sharma, Ashish (2017). Media ethics and Public Journalism, International Journal in Management and Social Science, Vol.5, Issue 4, Page No 286-291, ISSN: 2321-1784, Impact Factor: 6.178, Scopus ID: A9CA72AA6AE914A8
- Sharma, Ashish, (2016). Cyber Law: Provisions and Anticipation, International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education, Vol.2, Issue 6, Page No 849-852, ISSN: 2395-4396, Impact Factor: 4.06, Thomson Reuters Indexed ID: E-7937-2015.
- Sharma, Ashish, Uniyal, Deepak. (2016). Development Communication: role of Mass Media and Its Approach, Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR), Vol.2, Issue 11, Page No 906-913, ISSN: 2454-1362, Impact Factor: 3.75.
- Sharma, Ashish, Shukla, A.K. (2016). Impact of Social Messengers Especially Whatsapp on Youth: A Sociological Study, International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education, Vol.2, Issue 5, Page No 367-375, ISSN: 2395-4396, Impact Factor: 4.06, Thomson Reuters Indexed ID: E-7937-2015.
- Published one Book Titled: Introduction to Mass Communication, ISBN No- 978-93-87905-30-6, Evincepub Publication 2018.
Published Book Chapter
- Uniyal. Deepak, Sharma. Ashish (2017). Media and Entertainment industry in India: An overview of the intellectual property Rights and its Complexities, Amity Journal of Communication, ISBN No: 978-93-84312-04-6.
- Editorial Board Member of South Asia Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies, ISSN No :- (2395-1079), Impact factor:-1.348.
- Editorial Board Member of International Educational scientific and research Journals (IESRJ), ISSN NO: 2455-295X, Impact Factor: 4.471 (SJIF).
- Reviewer Member of International Journal of research in Humanities, Arts and Literature (IMPACT-IJRHAL), ISSN NO(P):- 2347-4564,ISSN NO(O):2321-8878, Impact Factor: 2.17
- Reviewer Member of Journal of Media and Mass Communication (JMMC), ISSN NO (O):-2378-5055, .ISSN NO (P):-2378-5047.
- Reviewer Member of International Journal of Science & Engineering Development Research (IJSDR), ISSN NO: 2455-2631), Member id: 111291. Impact Factor:4.07
- Reviewer Member of International Journal of Creative Research Thaughts (IJCRT), ISSN NO: 2320-2882), Member id: 111944. Impact Factor:5.97